Friday 5 July 2013

Mayo....

Regardless of where we are in life there is always that spirited cheer leader who will always stand by your corner. Always cheering you on regardless of what you've done, where you've been or how much you messed up or how well your doing in life.
She is undoubtedly the world’s greatest super hero who needs no introduction, whose strength is unwavering and one who’s always at your corner regardless of who, what or where you are. Her name is Mummy.
Today’s post is dedicated to my mum. She is one in a million and though I might not say it all the time I appreciate and love her to bits.
I think back, and the memoirs that stand out are too many to pen down. 
In a nut shell her hands stand out. The hands that washed me,  that embraced me and the very same hands that chastened me. The same hands that cooked each single day and baked for every birthday. The same hands that nurtured me and defined what true love is. For that I am for ever grateful.
To me she is my queen and the physical representation of unconditional love. Let’s give it up to mothers all over the world, the unsung heroines of the ages. To mums and the people who have assumed the role of mum in whatever circumstance, you are star and your appreciated... 

I will love you....

...Unconditional love for all time

Never a dull moment...

...lean on me

Her counsel...

Best supporting actor in my life Mummy...

...My bundle of Joy

4 comments:

  1. This is very touching and moving! congratulations we salute the strength in our lives:-) amazing work and may God bless the work of your hands always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great message. Could it be that i have been taking these special ladies for granted? i'm learning from you... i salute them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummies are a great blessing.Great pics and narrative, Mayo would be proud!!

    ReplyDelete