Friday 19 December 2014

Message in a Bottle

Cough Cough Cough... Sneeze Sneeze... Yaani I just realised how dusty my blog is. As in a while is a mild way of putting it. I have not put down my thoughts in a minute, better yet make it 2. 

Over the long weekend I had time to bond with family. There's always something about being with family that makes any occasion memorable. The memoirs of days gone by, good food, fun and fellowship make a world of difference. 

At some point we decided to walk out to the yard and enjoy the view. Sigh....
Personally, nature is Gods amazing work of art. Landscapes are His masterpieces. Each stroke well defined and placed, it tells a story for each of us to interpret in our own way. 
Its a little message in a bottle that speaks to just you. A little note that reminds you that life is not all bad. Its  ray of hope that glimmers and whispers help is a prayer away. 

After the walk I purposed to take some time in my work week to enjoy and appreciate, that amazing sunset, the sun rise, the night skyline. Really just enjoy the beauty of what my eyes can see.

I will let you decide what your note/message in a bottle is....





















No comments:

Post a Comment