Friday 16 March 2012

Corner-Baridi blues

It's the beginning of the weekend and I was just thinking to myself how productive this week has been. It hasn't been easy but it has been a whole lot of fun and adventure. More importantly it has been fulfilling.
I had two shoots this week so it's been one of those hectic ones. 
For one of the shoots I was in Corner-baridi and got to realise how beautiful our beloved Kenya is. Not just in terms of landscape but in terms of the people,diverse culture and more importantly the heritage we posses. I just couldn't get enough. 
This is what it looked like.

The location of my shoot

Her silhouette with the backdrop of the mountains

Enjoying the breeze and fresh mountain air

Mama Africa

Insightful nayo 

happy people... yeah! yeah yeah...


Taking it all in. 

Terry Kinya
model/student



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful silhouette, and I love those she's closed her eyes.

    ReplyDelete