Wednesday 1 February 2012

Zikis

The power of music is immense and many a times it has a real relaxing effect to many. A wise man once said that music soothes the savage beast.
Well I am no different. Not that I am the savage beast... but that music always gets me to a place of peace and tranquillity or as most would say a place of Zen. There's nothing as soothing as some good jazz music. I took some pictures of a great artiste and friend with whom I have interacted with professionally and is one of the greatest talents emerging in east Africa. His versatility and creativity on the sax are at a different level. He is Don Ben Mac-Odinge


pull up a tune

Nothing but pure soul and rhythm

The Alto sax

scaling it up

On stage letting lose

Don Ben taking 5 on stage
In his element

No comments:

Post a Comment